Friday, April 23, 2010

First timer at the BEACH !

I decided staying cooped up in the house all day with a new baby and 2 1/2 year old can only be fun for so long! After a while, you just need to get out! So, when Josh came home from college we decided it was time to take Wade for his first trip to the beach! Wade and I spent the whole time under the umbrella relaxing, while Jackson copied Josh's every move! He was so happy to see him come home that he followed him around for a few whole days until he was convinced he was staying here. I fear for July when Josh leaves for real! Josh and Jackson dug holes, threw rocks in the water and ran around the beach while Nana took pictures. It was a lot of work to get there, but sooo worth it!






2 comments:

corinneandmatt said...

Wish I was there! Looks like fun! I wont go to the beach all year long :(

JD said...

i wish a beach were close...