Two lovely ladies in my ward threw Wade and I a baby shower a week or so ago and it was awesome! Corinne was in town for the blessing and courageously volunteered to do the desserts! She worked for almost two days putting these lovely's together and I think they turned out wonderful! The theme was "It's a Boy's Life!" and there were bugs everywhere! Here are some photos from the party! Thanks again for all who helped out, it was amazing and Wade and I were spoiled rotten!:)
Me and my sis and the only man at the party!
A personalized onesie
Wade's birth announcement-hand painted by Grandma!
My cousin Hannah and baby Wade
The cool diaper stacker cake that Isabel made
Some of the guests







2 comments:
Wow! That set up was incredible! That's awesome you got another baby shower. I told one of my friends that if my third is a girl, they're throwing me a shower because I don't have much for a girl! It's so nice you could "relax" at the beach too.
Tell Ryan I'm offended he didn't call me back last week so we could hang out.
Post a Comment