Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary to my Hubby of 4 years!

So, a few weeks ago Ryan and I celebrated our fourth anniversary at Disneyland! I surprised him with passes for Christmas and I got them early so we could go and spend the day at the happiest place on earth! He didn't catch on until we got off on Gene Autry (Disney Way) on the 5 freeway, so by that point I filled him in on what was up! We had a romantic and filling New Orleans dinner at the Blue Bayou and had fun looking at all the Christmas decorations. Our favorite was the Haunted Mansion which was all decked out for the Nightmare Before Christmas. We even got to experience the snow(bubbles) that fell from the sky and the amazing fireworks show put to Christmas music. We're excited to go back and take Jackson to see the Christmas parade and everything else! It's free for kids under three, so if you want to come visit, we'll take you to Disneyland!
November 19, 2005

November 19, 2009


1 comment:

Victoria said...

Congratulations! Super fun. I have spent an anniversary or two in the happiest place on earth myself. I love it! Four years:)