Thursday, June 25, 2009

Photo shoot with Jackson

Jackson and I had a fun time at the park the other day. He walked around wherever he wanted and I let him pick up whatever he wanted. The only thing I made him do was look at the camera every once and a while. I think the fact that he was eating graham crackers and I was chasing him with a camera was the reason these pictures turned out so good. I decided he was one pretty cute kid. Take a look and see what you think.






Here's two of my favorites from the day:

5 comments:

corinneandmatt said...

He is the cutest kid in the world! (Until I have some of my own of course! :)

Trina said...

He's so stinkin' cute! Now I know that it I want good picture, I need to bring graham crackers. Very good pictures!

Fran said...

ADORABLE!!

caseytanner said...

i love the last picture, with the half chewed graham cracker all over his mouth, just like his dad.

Nate said...

Great pics Kerstin. I can't believe how old he is getting. Almost 2!