Monday, March 9, 2009

80 degrees in Laguna Beach in February- Life is Good!

Last weekend we spent Saturday afternoon looking at the tide pools in Laguna Beach. It was Jackson's first time and he was a little weary about touching things but he loved playing in the sand with his sand toys. We made sure to get there when the tide was at its lowest point so we could see all the creatures and we definitely did. We saw sea urchins, sea anemones, sea cucumbers, barnacles, mollusks, teeny fish, hermit crabs and more. Check out the picture to see how many you can name. I was surprised how little Ryan's Southwest Virginian education taught him about sea life! hahaha love you babe! Growing up in Southern California I guess you just take those kinds of things for granted, so being the nice person that I am I taught him all the names of the sea creatures we saw!

4 comments:

corinneandmatt said...

What cute pictures! We miss you guys!

Trina said...

Sounds like fun. I wish I were at the beach in shorts right now.

Jenna said...

Looks like fun! Jackson is getting so big and is as cute as ever!

Trevor and Colette Riley said...

SO FUN!