This is how we keep Jackson entertained when all he wants to do is go outside! I love the first one because it is his fake smile, whenever I point the camera at him he does this! Even sometimes when he hears it turn on!
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




5 comments:
He is getting so big!!!!! Love the fake smile!
He is such a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting!
That's so cute. I should buy some bubbles for Tyler. I'm jealous that you are able to play outside in the middle of winter. It's like 15 degress here.
Wow, what a cute little guy. If I didn't know better, I would say he already knows how to flirt.
I know this post was about your brother (who did look very striking) but I cannot STAND how cute Jackson is...he just makes you want to pinch his cheeks all the time!
Post a Comment