Yesterday I chopped my hair and donated it to locks of love! I was getting sick of the same old hair-do and my hair was getting really long, so I decided to donate it for the third time in my life. 14 1/2 inches later, here I am liberated from 10 minutes of hair drying, handfuls of shampoo and huge ponytails and I'm loving every minute of it!
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




7 comments:
That is so cool and your haircut is super cute!
hair looks great!
i saw the headline and thought it was going to be about rye going to the gym...
jk, rye.
I love the new cut! I have always thought donating hair would be fun, but I have never gone long enough without highlights to do it :)
Hurray! I loved cutting my hair. You look soo cute too!
Way cute! I wish I could be so daring. I've cut of 5 and 6 inches about twice a year, but never enough to donate. Once I did, but I don't think it was donated. Oops. It's really cute and with they way your hair grows, it will be to your waist in a year.
Love it- so so cute!!
Your hair looks so cute! I have had long hair for so long too that I am also wanting to do something different. You look great!
Post a Comment