Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we went to the Irvine Railroad Park Pumpkin Patch. Ryan, my parents and I couldn't remember the last time we'd been to a pumpkin patch so it was fun to reminisce and think of all our childhood memories. We enjoyed walking through the hay bale maze, haunted house and sticking our heads into random signs! We took tons of pictures so here are a few of our favorites!

Farmer Jack

Oh my gosh!

Little Frankenstein

That's a weird lookin' pumpkin!

Check out my rig

Peek-a-boo!

The Hay Bale Maze


Freaky Folks

Mommy and Me

Happy Family

4 comments:

Scott said...

Wow. He's so much bigger that we last saw him. What a fun place to take him. I'm taking Evelyn somewhere like that this week, I think she'll love it. You guys do look like a very happy family. Is it really cool enough to be wearing a sweater?
~Trina

caseytanner said...

Glad your still supporting the cougs Rye. And when are you guys coming up here? We're waiting.

Nate said...

How fun! I wish that we had a pumpkin patch around here. And Kerstin believe me we were pretty surprised that we were expecting so it wasn't our master plan to have two kids 18 months apart. But we are still happy to be having a baby!

Tiffany said...

I love the picture with him laying on the pumpkin. I'm hoping to go to one here. Of course, it is NM so there aren't many options.