Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pics from the new Camera!

Ok, so the camera arrived a little later than expected but I have been doing my best to learn all the tricks and whistles by taking as many pictures as possible. So, here are some fun pictures from the past few days. Keep in mind, Jackson is the only fun thing I have to take pictures of! (Besides Ryan that is... but he gets a little annoyed when I take too many pictures of him!)

What can I say, he's his happiest in the tub!

Too cute to resist

Cool dude in his new Quicksilver shirt

I'm a messy eater!

Fun at the park

Mmmmm...I think I like strawberries!

2 comments:

Nate said...

What a cute little guy! He's grown so much hair since I last saw him. Are you guys out in California for the summer? I hope things are going well for you guys with pharmecutical (spelling?) school.

JD said...

that kid is growing like a weed!