
You've probably been wondering why there have been no recent updates to Miller Time lately... Well, despite the fun times we had in California at Corinne and Matt's wedding we had the misfortune of losing our camera. Plus, all the recent pictures we've taken have been on my Dad's camera. We don't know if it got stolen or I just plain lost it, but we've been with out it for a few weeks and it has been driving me crazy. I've got a cute baby to take pictures of! lol Well, Ryan said we could start looking for a new one because we've run out of possibilities for finding the old one. I found this Casio Exilim on the newegg website and am happy to say it should be coming in the mail any day now! Once it comes, I'll be sure to add some more pics for your enjoyment!
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




1 comment:
I've been wondering when the next update would be!! Can't wait for more pics of him.
Post a Comment