This weekend Colette Riley and I threw a bridal shower for my sister Corinne. She had a lot of her friends there, and I got to see a few of my old friends too. We talked, laughed and enjoyed a delicious breakfast and desert(cheesecake-of course-Corinne's favorite!)Jackson had a great time trying to mall Tayson, Colette's baby and discovered a new love for balloons. Corinne got lots of fun gifts and we had a great time! Thank you to Colette for all your help! After the shower, we went outside and enjoyed the sunshine! It's been a while for us Provoians and it felt great to see the sun! We played some basketball out on the Alpine Village courts...Ryan proved his mad skills and then we went to the driving range...Matt put us all to shame. Hopefully the good weather will stick around and we can enjoy Spring!
Christmas Movie
7 years ago




2 comments:
Looks like a fun day! I miss all you girls!
That looks like it was a lot of fun. It's crazy to see Collette with a baby. Isn't the big day in like a week? Thats so exciting for Corinne.
Post a Comment