Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tagged!
K, So since I was lame and didn't respond to the tag last time, I better make this one extra good
How long have you been together?
We've Been married for 2 years and almost four months
How long did you date?
We dated for about a year and were engaged for 3 months
How old is he?
25
Who eats more?
Definitely Ryan. When we were dating and made dinner together with all the roommies, they nick-named him the human garbage disposal!
Who said "I love you" first?
Ryan said it first, but I responded right after!
Who is taller?
Ryan is by 7 inches. I'm 5'4'', he's 6'1''
Who sings better?
Umm... I'm going to have to give this one to Ryan. He definitely sings more often, louder, and yes better too.
Who is smarter?
Well, I'd say I'm smart in my own ways, but he's smart in ways that are going to make us the big bucks some day.
Who does the laundry?
I do. But he helps sometimes. Baby J makes the most dirty laundry though! I have to do his twice a week.
Who does the dishes?
Let's see... right now they are sitting in the sink from last night, but that is pretty rare. We share dish duty.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Ryan does, because its next to the wall. I am on the side with the easiest exit, because let's be honest... our baby doesn't sleep!
Who pays the bills?
Most of them are on automatic bill pay, but I do the rest.
Who mows the lawn?
We don't have one.
Who cooks dinner?
We share dinner duty as well, but lately Ryan has been stepping up to the plate because I don't get of work till 6 and Jackson is usually hungry right when I get home!
Who is more stubborn?
Well, since I am responding I am going to say Ryan, but if he were writing this he would say me. Now that I think of it, yes, I am the stubborn one.
Who kissed who first?
He kissed me first. At the top of the "Y" on September 14th, 2004. After only two dates and two weeks of dating. Does that make me easy?
Who asked who out?
I asked him if he wanted to "hang out" on labor day and eventually it led to him "asking me out" for the same day. We went out for ice-cream at Ben and Jerry's and came home and played Nintendo 64. Then I made him tacos for dinner. Awhh.... what good times!
Who proposed?
He did. On the top of a cliff, after a hike at Lake Powell. It was just as the sun was setting, after a rainy day. Perfect.Perfect.Perfect.
Who is more sensitive?
I will have to go with me on that one. I don't think I have ever seen him cry.
Who has more friends?
Well, now that we're married, my friends are his friends are his friends are mine. We usually hang out with married couples.... so we'll go with a tie.
Who has more siblings?
Ryan does. He has two sisters and two brothers. I have one sister and two brothers.
I tag: Bek, Breanne, Barbara

No comments: